COVID-19 Notice for Reservable Spaces
- M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom
- Junior Ballroom
- Butch’s Den
M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom
Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook Martin Stadium and the rolling hills of the Palouse. With elegant yet durable wood floors, the open space allows for creative event planning.
- Outdoor balcony
- Customizable lighting
- Common events: receptions, lunches, dinners, guest speakers, concerts, research exhibitions, dances
The junior ballroom offers more intimate meeting space, with carpeted floors and a view of Terrell Mall.
- Modular room: can be divided into two rooms
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Common events: banquets, receptions, large meetings, or breakout sessions
Located on the lower level, Butch’s Den is ideal for intimate gatherings. The décor also includes historic photos of Butch and WSU.
- Located in quieter part of the building
- Located next to the elevator
- Common events: speakers, large meetings, luncheons and dinners, small dances, training sessions and workshops
The auditorium’s unique textured red walls and top-of-the-line acoustics block out the noise of campus. Offering a built-in digital projection system and theater-quality sound.
- Comfortable theater-style seats
- Tiered seating
- Common events: speakers, acoustic concerts, movies, small scale performance