Tabling at the CUB
The CUB offers tabling space to Registered Student Organizations (RSOs), academic and administrative departments, and outside vendors. Table reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance and before 4:00 p.m. on the previous day. For weekend and Monday tables, reservations must be made before 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Indoor Spine Tables - Located on the first floor of the CUB outside The Bookie entrance, the indoor spine is reserved for RSOs tabling only.
- Mall Tables - RSOs, academic, and administrative departments can table outside the CUB on the Terrell Mall.
- Department Tables - Located near the CUB Food Court and Info Desk on the first floor, these tabling spaces are open only to WSU departments.
- Mall Market Day Tables - Tabling opportunities are available for outside vendors on the Terrell Mall, but they are restricted to Mall Market Days, which occur twice a semester. To find out more about these days, contact the CUB Scheduling office at (509) 335-9444 or email email@example.com. All reservations must be made in person at the CUB Administration Office Room 140.
How to Reserve a Table
All table reservations are placed through the CUB scheduling portal.
- Click the “Reserve a Table” button at the top of this page.
- Login with WSU email.
- Click “Add New Request”.
- Under "Event Type (Required)" select "Table".
- Choose the "Number Of People". Tabling has a two-person capacity.
- Choose a time and date.
- Under Building Required, choose CUB and Mall Tables.
- Available Tables will populate.
- Select Table that fits your needs.
- Continue completing your request by answering questions.
- When finished, click “Submit” button.
Contact the CUB Administration office at (509) 335-9444, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us in CUB Room 140.