CUB Advisory Board
The mission of the Compton Union Building (CUB) Advisory Board is to ensure the scheduled use, allocation of resources, and goals of the Compton Union Building support the interests of the students of WSU and other shareholders across the community. Through participation and collaboration with CUB Administration staff, the Board shall develop and advise on long-range goals and short-term objectives which will provide the operational framework for the CUB.
- Desiree Mercado - CUB Employee Representative
- Jhordin Prescott - ASWSU Representative
- Jennifer Johnson - GPSA Representative
- Skyeler Sperber - CUB Resident Representative
- Maille Ryan - Greek Affiliated Representative
- VACANT - At Large Representative
- Ruben Navarrete - At Large Representative
- Nikolai Sublett - Residence Hall Representative
- Wilmer Castillo - Council of Multicultural Student Presidents Representative
Faculty & Staff Members
- Stephen Bischoff - Office of Student Affairs Representative – Multicultural Student Services
- Ben Calabretta - CUB Resident Representative – Center for Civic Engagement
- Brian Shuffield - Office of Student Affairs Representative – Student Involvement
- Chris Jones - President’s Office Representative – Budget Office
- Vickie Murray - Office of Business and Finance Representative
- Edward Sala - University Communications Representative
Please contact Karee Shaw for current meeting dates, times, and locations.
Interested in becoming a member?
Please contact Karee Shaw to learn about current openings.