M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom
Floor to ceiling windows overlook Martin Stadium and the rolling hills of the Palouse. With elegant yet durable wood floors, the open space allows for creative event planning.
- Outdoor balcony
- Customizable lighting
- Common events: wedding receptions, lunches, dinners, guest speakers, concerts, research exhibitions, dances
The junior ballroom offers a more intimate meeting space, with carpeted floors and a view of Terrell Mall.
- Modular room: can be divided into two rooms
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Common events: banquets, wedding receptions, large meetings or breakout sessions
Located on the lower level, Butch’s Den is ideal for intimate gatherings. The décor also includes historic photos of Butch and WSU.
- Located in quieter part of the building
- Located next to the elevator
- Common events: speakers, large meetings, luncheons and dinners, small dances, training sessions and workshops
The auditorium’s unique textured red walls and top-of-the-line acoustics block out the noise of campus. Offering a built-in digital projection system and theater-quality sound.
- Comfortable theater-style seats
- Tiered seating
- Common events: speakers, acoustic concerts, movies, small scale performance
310 and 406
Natural light flows in through floor-to-ceiling windows, offering a warm, open meeting environment. The table arrangement allows for productive group collaboration.
- Comfortable office chairs
- Quieter location
- Common events: general meetings, planning sessions, presentations
206 and 208
These intimate rooms encourage creative brainstorming. With built-in white boards and table setup conducive to group collaboration, these are ideal locations for meetings.
- 206 has vaulted ceilings
- Natural light
204 – Senate Room
The Senate Room is spacious and offers a great view of campus, making it ideal for professional meetings.
- Overlooks Terrell Mall
- Audience seating
- Common events: board meetings, presentations
LL Meeting Rooms (37,38,39,43)
Located on the lower level, these rooms are designed for small, private meetings. They vary in size and offer different set up options.
- Feature historical photos of WSU
- Warm color schemes
- Common events: small meetings, interviews, workshops and breakout sessions