Where Can I Park?
The CUB's central location on campus means there are several parking lots and garages nearby. Closest lots include:
CUE Parking Garage
- Pay by the hour weekdays 5 am - 5 pm
- $3.00 after 5 pm weekdays and all day weekends (purchase permit at machine)
- Orange 3 permit at all times
Green 1 Parking (Lot directly south of the Fine Arts parking garage)
- Green 1 permit (at all times)
- $2.00 after 5 pm weekdays and all day weekends (purchase permit at machine)
Fine Arts Parking Garage
- Orange 1 permit (at all times)
- $3.00 after 5 pm weekdays and all day weekends (via honor boxes on each floor)
Visitors may purchase daily visitor permits from the WSU Visitor Center located near the corner of Davis Way and Grand Avenue in Pullman between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or at the Transportation Services building, between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information about parking on campus, visit parking.wsu.edu, including disability and event parking.
In the effort to ensure maximum efficiency for those making and receiving deliveries, we ask that all shipping and receiving outside of general mailing services be done through the CUB loading dock, located in the Library Parking Garage. Visit the pages for each of the building residents to see their physical mailing address for other deliveries.
I have equipment too heavy to carry from the parking garage that I need to drop off for my event in the CUB, what do I do?
- Obtain a temporary “MS” tag (stands for “Mall Service”) between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from the WSU Visitor Center at the corner of Main and Spring Street or from the Transportation Services building at the corner of Colorado and D Street.
- Drive up Terrell Mall. You may unload in the small lot at the East end of the CUB, or you may unload on the Mall (but do not drive beyond the auditorium doors of the CUB).
- Do not be on the mall longer than 15 minutes – if you need longer than 15 minutes then you will need to use the Library or Smith Center garages, pay the hourly rate, and cart your items.
- If your drop off involves numerous vehicles then the drop off times will need to be managed so that no more than 2 or 3 vehicles are on Wilson Road at the same time.