The CUB has completely renovated its infrastructure, including the addition of new restrooms, new windows, and reinforcement of its structural framework. The updated building also has radiant heating and cooling panels installed for its heating and cooling system, making it the only facility on campus to utilize this efficient method for climate control.
Additional facility enhancements include:
- More retail and food vendors
- Enhanced leading-edge technology
- North entrance stairwell tower and elevator
- Library Access
- Expanded ballroom
- Improved wired and wireless internet services
- KwikBoost cell phone charging stations
- Mobile printing
The CUB has been recognized for its commitment to sustainability by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) through its LEED Certification.