KickOff at the CUB
Get into the Coug spirit with family-fun entertainment, games, giveaways and affordable food options before each WSU home football game.
KickOff events are held three hours before game start on the second floor of the CUB, in the M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom, overlooking the north side of campus and the beautiful Palouse.
Football fans can also watch the game on the big screen in the first floor CUB Lair.
Saturday, Oct. 20 – Game Starts 4:30 p.m. vs. Oregon
Seating and viewing available 6:00 am until the end of the game. Food and bar service available 11:00 am - 4:30 pm. Special menu items include Duck ($9.75) and Duck with 2 sides ($12.27).
Save the Dates
All KickOff events normally begin three hours before game start. All times are listed in PST.
- Saturday, Nov. 3 – Dad's Weekend - Game Time TBD vs. California
- Saturday, Nov 17 – Game Time TBD vs. Arizona
- Friday, Nov. 23; 2:30 p.m. - Apple Cup - Game starts 5:30 p.m. vs. Washington
Barbecue and Carvery items served during games that start after 12 p.m. Cougar KickOff Breakfast and Carvery items served during events starting before 9 a.m.
- 1/3 lb. 100 % Beef Hamburger - $9.25; Combo w/2 sides - $12.25
- Cougar Smokie Sausage - $9.25; Combo w/2 sides - $12.25
- Turkey - $9.25
- Brisket - $9.25
- Carvery Combo (sandwich with two sides) - $12.25
Cougar KickOff Breakfast
Limited availability. Served during events starting before 9 a.m.
- Scrambled eggs, hash brown potatoes, bacon, tortillas, salsa, diced peppers, cheese, sour cream, and green onions - $6.75
- Add a Cougar Smokie Sausage - $5.75
- BBQ Baked Beans - $2.50
- Cougar Gold Mac and Cheese - $3.75
- Coleslaw - $2.50
- Cookie - $2.00
- Chips - $2.00
- Water/Soda - $3.00
- Juice - $3.00
- Coffee/Hot Chocolate - $1.50
Beer and wine service provided by Southfork Public House.