KickOff at the CUB
Get into the Coug spirit with family-fun entertainment, games, giveaways and affordable food options before each WSU home football game.
KickOff events begin three hours before game time on the second floor of the CUB, in the M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom, overlooking the north side of campus and the beautiful Palouse.
Participants can also watch the game on the big screen in the first floor CUB Lair.
- 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 2 - vs. Montana State Bobcats (game starts 7:30 p.m. PT)
- 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 9 - vs. Boise State Broncos (game starts 7:30 p.m. PT)
- 11:30 a.m. Sept. 16 - vs. Oregon State Beavers (game starts 2:30 p.m. PT)
- Saturday, Sept. 23 - vs. Nevada Wolfpack (game start TBD)
- 4:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 29 - vs. USC Trojans (game starts 7:30 p.m. PT)
- Saturday, Oct. 21 - Homecoming, vs. Colorado Buffaloes (game start TBD)
- Saturday, Nov. 4 - Dad's Weekend, vs. Stanford Cardinals (game start TBD)
Cougar fans can enjoy food and drinks for purchase from WSU Catering. Games that begin before 10 a.m. will include breakfast options.
- Carvery Menu: BBQ beef sandwiches, roasted turkey breast sandwiches
- Barbecue Menu: German sausages, hamburgers, BBQ baked beans, coleslaw, chips, and cookies.
- Breakfast Menu (for early games): Scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and more.
- Southfork Public House will provide a beer and wine service.