The mission of the Compton Union Building (CUB) Advisory Board is to ensure the scheduled use, allocation of resources, and goals of the Compton Union Building to support the interests of the students of WSU and other shareholders across the community. Through participation and collaboration with the CUB Operations staff, the Board shall develop long-range goals and short-term objectives which will provide the operational framework for the CUB.
If you are interested in an open position on the Compton Union Building Advisory Board, please contact Karee Shaw.
Click To Apply For Advisory Board
Current members include:
- Camille Sessoms - Council of Multicultural Student Presidents Representative
- Natasha Baron - CUB Resident Representative
- Anna Crowley- CUB Employee Representative
- Colin Storm - GPSA Representative
- - At Large Representative
- Madison Hedding - At Large Representative
- Celia Balderas - Greek Affiliated Representative
- Taylor Christenson- ASWSU Executive
- Brennan Hyden - Residence Hall Representative
Faculty Staff Members
- Manuel Acevedo - Office of Student Affairs
- Ben Calabretta - CUB Resident Representative
- Berto Cerrillo - Office of Student Affairs
- Chris Jones - President's Office Representative
- Vickie Murray - Office of Business and Finance Representative
- Edward Sala - University Relations Representative
- Please contact Karee Shaw for current meeting dates, times, and locations.